Friday, December 19, 2008

Dear Santa















Carson's preschool class had a little program and they had a special guest. Santa came. Carson was not very happy with the situation. Santa walked in, calling "Ho Ho Ho" and Carson turned and looked at me and said "He sounds like a Fake Santa! I Am No Sitting on His Lap!" I had to explain that Santa was too busy getting ready for Christmas to come, so he sent a friend. He was a little hesitant but after Logan sat on Santa's lap without a fuss. Carson decided to also. My only problem was that he changed his list of things he wants for Christmas!

1 comment:

nikib4kids said...

Hey Steph. You're kids are sure cute. It looks like you are all doing well. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!! One of days maybe we'll run into each other. Take care!