Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan!



Logan turned 1 year old yesterday! I can't believe how time flies! We had family and friends over to celebrate with us last night. I made a pork tenderloin and baked potatoes (love Idaho cuisine). Charlene made Logan a little cake of his own. He took the cake the same as he takes most things in life thus far. Bit by bit. He didn't dive into the cake as Hailey did nor eat it in huge handfuls as Carson did. He took a little nip. Enjoyed it. Waited. Took another little nip. It is fun to see how each child is different. I have enjoyed all of my kids. So different and unique in their own way. Logan has let me enjoy every stage so far, he's a happy and relaxed baby. It's been a great first year! We look forward too many many more :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Logan! Wish we were closer to celebrate!

Nancy said...

How adorable! I can't believe he just nibbled on the cake! They are all different, aren't they. I saw the slideshow, who hiked the Grand?